Korean Drama My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Information
- Drama Title: My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol
- Alternative Title: 내 딸, 금사월 / My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol / 내가! 금사월 / I Am Geum Sa Wol
- Status: Ongoing
- Genre: Melodrama, Family
- Published Date: September, 2015
- Total Episodes: 50
- Casts: Baek Jin Hee, Yoon Hyun Min, Jun In Hwa, Park Se Young, Do Sang Woo, Do Ji Won, Son Chang Min, Ahn Nae Sang, Park Won Sook
- Subtitle: English Sub
What happens when the “sister” you grow up with at an orphanage ends up taking your life and becoming your biggest professional rival?
Geum Sa Wol (Baek Jin Hee) and Oh Hye Sang (Park Se Young) arrived at an orphanage on the same day and grew up like close sisters. But Hye Sang is adopted by Oh Min Ho (Park Sang Won) and Han Ji Hye (Do Ji Won) and ends up living a very comfortable life. But things get complicated because Min Ho’s first love, Shin Deuk Yee (Jun In Hwa), who happens to be Ji Hye’s best friend, secretly gave birth to his daughter, but the baby girl was accidentally switched at the hospital with another baby. Deuk Yee ends up marrying Kang Man Hoo (Son Chang Min), the family driver who throws away his first wife, Choi Ma Ri (Kim Hee Jung), to have a better life with Deuk Yee. Ma Ri becomes a mistress in Man Hoo’s new life but her son, Kang Chan Bin (Yoon Hyun Min), is raised as the legal son of Deuk Ye. While Chan Bin tries his hardest to be the dutiful son, Joo Se Hoon (Do Sang Woo), the son of a moneylender, is the opposite, trying to escape the life that his father created for him. When the truth comes out about Sa Wol and Hye Sang, can the two former orphanage sisters find their true place in life?
- Online Video Links: Click Here to Watch My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol Online Free
- Download Links: Click Here to Download My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol (DVD quality, always available)